Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA's)
A traditional IRA is a personal savings plan that gives you tax advantages for setting aside money for retirement.
Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Simplified Employee Pension IRA and Coverdell (Education) IRA
- No minimum balance to open account
- No monthly service charge
- 18 month maturity with variable interest rate that may change at any quarter, not tied to any index
- Interest is compounded and paid quarterly
- Average daily balance method is used to calculate interest